The following guidelines have been established by HealthMetrix Research to govern Advertising on MedicareNewsWatch.com. HealthMetrix Research may change this policy at any time in its sole discretion by posting a revised policy to the MedicareNewsWatch.com site.
1. HealthMetrix Research has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on the Site, and under no circumstances shall HealthMetrix Research's acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product(s) or service(s).
2. HealthMetrix Research will not accept Advertising, that, in HealthMetrix Research's opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste. HealthMetrix Research will not permit at any time the placement of any Advertising for illegal or objectionable products.
3. Advertisers must only offer products or services, which are readily available for purchase at the advertised price (with noted tax and delivery fees). The Advertising must also clearly identify the advertiser. Any Advertising that could be misconstrued as editorial content will be clearly labeled as Advertising.
4. HealthMetrix Research recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between Advertising content and editorial and decision-making content. All Advertising content appearing on the Site shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such. Clicking on the ad will link you to an advertiser's site.
5. HealthMetrix Research reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the Site for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any Advertising, together with an explanation following the rejection, cancellation, or removal. HealthMetrix Research also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the Advertising on the Site.
6. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws, including applicable laws and regulations of the regulatory bodies. HealthMetrix Research reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if HealthMetrix Research becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, HealthMetrix Research may remove the Advertising.
7. No Advertising shall be permitted which may injure the good name or reputation of HealthMetrix Research or the MedicareNewsWatch.com Site.
All inquiries concerning this MedicareNewsWatch.com Advertising policy may be directed to:
Alan Mittermaier, President
HealthMetrix Research Inc.